Private Eye Care Practice in Andover, MA
WE ARE OPEN!
Andover Eye Associates is open for all your Ophthalmic Needs!
The Merrimack Valley’s Most Trusted Eyecare Provider since 1976.
For over 30 years, the physicians at Andover Eye have provided the most trusted eye care in the Merrimack Valley. Our accomplished specialists combine the close attention of a local eye care practice with the leading-edge eye care standards of the world’s top ophthalmic research centers. Our independent physicians provide unparalleled patient care because they are:
- Senior physicians with decades of experience treating patients
- Clinical research scientists who conduct leading-edge research through major research centers, including the Schepens Eye Research Institute and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Professors of ophthalmology who teach at the country’s top medical schools, including those at Boston University, Tufts, and Harvard
- Internationally recognized speakers on the latest advances in ophthalmic research
- Contributors to the standard medical textbooks in the field of ophthalmology
Andover Eye is your link to a world-class cadre of ophthalmic sub-specialists who are experts in cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, and macular degeneration. We will direct you to the most appropriate sub-specialist based on your individual diagnosis, ensuring that you receive the best possible care for your condition.
Our convenient location in the Doctors Park II medical complex offers easy traffic-free access with ample parking right at our front door. We invite you to schedule your appointment today at (978) 475-0705.
Over the past 30 years, many Andover Eye patients have chosen to participate in clinical research trials conducted at Andover Eye through Ophthalmic Research Associates.
If you would like to learn more about any of our upcoming research trials, please call ORA at (978) 685-8900.
New Patient Forms
Are you a new Andover Eye patient? Take care of the paperwork before you arrive at our office, and you’ll spend less time waiting to be seen.
Download your intake forms.